Saturday, June 22, 2013

Currently Finished Book: Variant by Robison Wells

THIS BOOK IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE EVER AND IF YOU DISAGREE OTHERWISE THEN YOU ARE WRONG AND I HATE YOU GOODBYE.


Okay, so I had to read this book for my Summer Reading Project and you don't even know how excited I was! 
Here's my review on the characters because there were a lot of them that I really liked:

Benson: Sassy lil' shit that only cares about escaping but is the only sane one in the entire fucking school.
Jane: WHY. JUST WHY. I couldn't believe it when I read it. I liked Jane. She was sweet and perky but I always knew that there was something suspicious about her. I LOVED HER WITH BENSE THOUGH UGH.
Becky: I bet she's a republican. I liked Becky because I had a feeling that she and Bense would end up together. *spoilers* But anyway, I always found it a little sad when she would fake a smile. I felt bad that she thought she was helping people but it really just the school's manipulation.
Mason: Of course. Of course he turned into the THING. Why? Why??? I don't understand. Mason was such a great guy and I was really hoping he would make it out alive. 
Lily: OF COURSE SHE DIES. ONLY THE GOOD PEOPLE DIE DON'T THEY ????? I really shipped her with Mason. *sad face emoji*
Oakland: He was actually a good guy. He had his own beliefs but as always, the rebels always get killed don't they? Especially if they're doing the right thing.
Isaiah: BITCH. 
Curtis: I liked him. A lot. I thought that he was a trust-worthy person. He stood his ground and even though sometimes he underestimated Bense, I still thought he was a good leader. Thanks, Isaiah. I REALLY appreciated what you did to him.

Yeah I don't really care about any of the other characters.


READ THE BOOK OR DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment