Friday, June 21, 2013

Currently Finished Book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

I chose this cover because I thought it was the prettiest.

I freaking loved this book.
Charlie was so innocent and vulnerable and I felt like I could really relate to him.

I honestly don't see why all the hipsters are obsessed with quote:

It honestly wasn't even the best part of the book.

That's all anyone ever sheds light on, you know?
That quote.
Before I read the book I didn't know that high school could be that risky. Or that that many people could get molested. or that teachers could be so understanding.

Reading this book really just made me want to be friends with Charlie.

We could buy each other Christmas presents and make each other mix tapes and star in The Rocky Horror Picture Show together and chain smoke together and be infinite together and everything would be great and whenever anyone needed help and support we would be there for each other. And we would understand. And we wouldn't talk about it.




Stay crispy guys,


2 comments:

  1. Awwww that was nice Caitlin. I'm glad you finally read this book because my opinions are very similar. Also, I'm sorry I spoiled the end for you, it thought you already read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its alright. I figured he would've gotten molested anyway. I mean, God, like everyone got molested.

      Delete